Visit Cornell Pump at WEFTEC and see how we can save you up to $16,000 per pump in flush water costs ANNUALLY, using our proven Cycloseal® Technology. Add that to our Cutter Pumps, and you can save money and downtime while attacking troublesome fouling.
Plus, our recent series of NSF pumps brings Cornell innovation and reliability to potable water. We will be able to show you how our complete line of Municipal Pumps can enhance your application:
- Waste Warrior® Cutter – for aggressive ragging and plugging
- Immersible – up to 2 weeks submerged in 30′ of water
- Submersible – Over 40 models, with flows from 80 to 15,000 GPM and heads to 450
- N Series – solid handling pumps – 2 to 30″ discharge; up to 10″ solids handling capabilities
- Clear Liquids NSF 61 Certified – for potable water and low solids applications
- DuraPrime® – robust construction pumps for bypass work
- Hydro Turbines – reclaim head for power generation; use green grant dollars wisely
- STX, STH, STL Self-Primers – wet prime for bypass and plant work.