Hundreds have already registered; don’t miss out on your chance for classes, networking, and printed resources at the incredible $59 price!
Cornell’s virtual pump school offers all the benefits of our annual training with a few added advantages: No hotel rooms to book, no suitcases to pack, and no need to fly to Portland.
And since the attendance is no longer limited by classroom sizes, we’ve dropped the price by nearly $150 to $59 per attendee – but only until August 15!
Here’s what you can expect:
- 5 courses daily in basic and advanced pump training
- Live presentations by Cornell staff and industry experts
- Topics including basic hydraulics, pump selection, installation, troubleshooting, and more
- Virtual factory tour and assembly demonstration
- After-school networking event
- Ability to chat, interact, and ask questions
- Continuing Education credits
- Access to session recordings after the live event is over
- Packet of materials mailed in advance of the seminar
More details and registration info can be found on our pump school page.