Italian-based Cornell Pump distributor Euromacchine has set up four Cornell 6HH pumps to provide irrigation from a lake in Bulgaria. Using a Valley Pivot irrigation system, the pumps are set two each in series, with a capacity of 4750 GPM/ 300 l/s, and pressure of 12 bar. Using Iveco 6 Cly Turbo engines, the pumps discharge into 16” / 400mm lines. The pumps are working flawlessly, providing much needed irrigation to the hot southern European growing season.
Some info about this project:
- Country: BULGARIA
- Irrigation system: VALLEY PIVOT
- Capacity: 300 l/s
- Pressure: 12 bar
- Details: 2 pipe lines with diameter DN400
- Suction point: LAKE
- 2 pump station with 2 CORNELL PUMP 6HH in Serie
- Engine: IVECO 6 CYL TURBO
- Each pump station is composed with 2 pump in series.