Visit Cornell Pump and see how we can save you up to $16,000 per pump in flush water costs ANNUALLY, using our proven Cycloseal® Technology. Add that to our Cutter Pumps, and you can save money and downtime while attacking troublesome fouling.
We will be able to show you how our complete line of Municipal Pumps can enhance your application:
- Waste Warrior® Cutter – for aggressive ragging and plugging
- Immersible – up to 2 weeks submerged in 30′ of water
- Submersible – Over 40 models, with flows from 80 to 15,000 GPM and heads to 450′
- N Series – solid handling pumps – 2 to 30″ discharge; up to 10″ solids handling capabilities
- Clear Liquids – for potable water and low solids applications
- DuraPrime® – robust construction pumps for bypass work
- Hydro Turbines – reclaim head for power generation; use green grant dollars wisely
STX, STH, STL Self-Primers – wet prime for bypass and plant work
Ron Aceto, Cornell Pump Municipal Market manager was a feature article author in the September 2017 edition of Pumps&Systems Magazine. Ron’s article examines Cornell’s various approaches to fouling, ragging, and plugging, and how three generations of cutters with rotating and stationary elements address the task.
Read the Article on the Pumps&Systems Website
The article offers useful suggestions in operating pumps to avoid ragging.
We’re getting a 3D model of a 10STX pump ready for an upcoming trade show. See a list of our upcoming shows and visit our self-priming pump page to learn more about our popular 10STX and othe self-priming pumps.
Italian-based Cornell Pump distributor Euromacchine has set up four Cornell 6HH pumps to provide irrigation from a lake in Bulgaria. Using a Valley Pivot irrigation system, the pumps are set two each in series, with a capacity of 4750 GPM/ 300 l/s, and pressure of 12 bar. Using Iveco 6 Cly Turbo engines, the pumps discharge into 16” / 400mm lines. The pumps are working flawlessly, providing much needed irrigation to the hot southern European growing season.
Some info about this project:
- Country: BULGARIA
- Irrigation system: VALLEY PIVOT
- Capacity: 300 l/s
- Pressure: 12 bar
- Details: 2 pipe lines with diameter DN400
- Suction point: LAKE
- 2 pump station with 2 CORNELL PUMP 6HH in Serie
- Engine: IVECO 6 CYL TURBO
- Each pump station is composed with 2 pump in series.
Saturday, July 29, dozens of Cornell employees and their families spent an enjoyable afternoon having a great picnic, enjoying carnival games, and a taking ride on the Willamette River Jet Boats. Face painting for children was a big hit, the catered food truck burgers and fries were scrumptious, and employees won great raffle prizes.
Cornell Pump appreciates its employees and all the hard work they do in making industry leading centrifugal pumps. We’re looking forward to the employee golf tournament next month, and the holiday party in December!
Cornell Pump has sponsored the Idaho Irrigation Equipment Association (IIEA) scholarship since the early 1990’s. This year, IIEA is pleased to give out $22,000 in scholarships to 36 deserving students. In total, IIEA has given our nearly 700 scholarships with a value of $422,500 to help Idaho students pursue their higher education goals.
Eric Ball is a freshman at the University of Idaho, and the recipient of the scholarship Cornell Pump sponsored. He is a double major in crop management and ag business. After graduation, Eric plans to return to the Treasure Valley to assist management of his family’s farm, as well as pursuing crop consulting or employment as an agricultural loan officer.
Congratulations to Eric, the other 35 recipients for 2017, and the 699 recipients since the inception of the scholarship. Best of luck!
Cornell Pump Company will be closed both Monday, July 3rd and Tuesday, July 4th in observance of Independence Day.
The company celebrated on Thursday, June 29th with hot dogs and hamburgers from Portland’s Bro Dogs and Burgers. Employees also received a special Cornell baseball cap.
Hat’s off to all our customers and suppliers who help make Cornell one of the leading manufacturers of pumps in the USA.
More than 70 people (every seat filled) training at the City of Houston. Ron Aceto and Jason Davidson training operators and engineers.
We’re happy to provide training on centrifugal pumps at lunch and learns, regional schools, and other trainings.
Cornell Pump will be closed on Monday, May 29, 2017, in observance of Memorial Day. Cornell Pump thanks all service men and women for who gave the ultimate sacrifice for our country.
While we’ll reflect and remember on Monday, we will be back to normal operating hours on Tuesday, May 30, 2017. We look forward to serving you then.
Cornell has redesigned our robust and reliable 3WH pump to be even better. The new pump model offers:
- Improved efficiency through the pump performance range – now offering 83% efficiency at BEP
- Up to 10% Efficiency Point improvement over existing model
- Head up to 232′ / flow up to 820GPM
Plus, these great features are on all WH-Series pumps:
- Two-year warranty
- Minimum 20,000 Hour B-10 Bearing Life
- Packing or Cycloseal® Mechanical Seal
- Back Pull-out Construction
- Replaceable wear ring
- Various mounting configurations available, including close coupled, frame mounted, and engine-mounted
- Large bearings
- High-efficiency, fully-machined impellers
- Heavy-walled castings
- External balance line