Cornell Pump is exhibiting at the Society for Mining, Metallurgy and Exploration Annual Conference and Exhibition (ACE) in Phoenix, AZ. Exhibit hours run 4pm to 6pm on Sunday, February 21; 11:00am to 5:30pm on Monday and Tuesday, February 22 and 23; and 8:00 to 12:00pm on Wednesday February 24.
Cornell is excited to exhibit at the World Agricultural Expo, in Tulare, California. The show is open from Tuesday, February 9, through Thursday, February 11, 2016. The 49th Annual World Ag Expo features vendors and attendees from around the world, gathered to learn about the latest in farming practices, agricultural equipment, and livestock handling techniques.
Stop by the Cornell Pump Booth at NS18, to see our line of agricultural and manure pumps, and meet our friendly staff. Hours for the expo are opening at 9:00 a.m. all three days, and closing at 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday and Wednesday, and 4:00 p.m. on Thursday.
The Show is located at:
4500 South Laspina Street
See you there!!!
Selecting Cornell pumps with Pump-Flo, just got easier, with more options! Cornell Pump Company has utilized Pump-Flo, a pump selection program, for years. The latest iteration offers many great new features to users, including:
- Operating Point Reporting Based on Intersection of System Resistance Curve and Selected Performance Curve – Updated reporting shows the head and flow on the selected curve where the pump will operate in a system characterized by the default resistance curve.
- All-New Optional Reporting of Speed at Design Flow – Allows the user the option of calculating the pump speed that would be required to meet the design flow rate.
- Two Ways to Dynamically Change Speed and Impeller Diameters on Performance Curves – Elevator buttons can be used to change speed and impeller diameters on performance curves, as well as our original text box functionality.
- Multiple Speed Curves with Design Point, Efficiency, NPSHr, Power, and SRC’s – Create a multiple speed curve from a fixed speed curve and add your design point, efficiency, NPSHr, Power, and SRC’s to your newly created multiple speed curve.
- Enhanced Manual Selection Functionality- Users can create a selection list manually by selecting pumps using the following criteria: size, speed, and type.
Pump-Flo Connect still offers users the ability to enter conditions and review Cornell pumps as it always has, as well as create professional data sheets showing the operational conditions and pump curve. Connect is cloud-based, and can be used on devices with an internet connection. Connect requires users to create a log-in if they are new, or re-login to access the system if they are a current user.
Cornell also maintains a desktop version of Pump-Flo, which once downloaded, can be used in locations where internet connectivity is unreliable or non-existent.
To access either of these great sizing and selection programs, visit the Support Page of cornellpump.com.
More than 25 attendees toured Cornell Pump, examined at our Arctic King and CB Open Drive refrigeration pumps, and posed installation questions to pump assemblers and inside sales staff.
More than 6,000 individuals and companies maintain RETA memberships, and the association is dedicated to the professional development of industrial refrigeration operators and technicians. Cornell Pump is proud of our long history of involvement with RETA, and looks forward to again hosting events and refrigeration seminars for members in the future.
Cornell staff providing pump training to more than 80 participants in El Paso.
Slurry, mining, municipal, and cutter products were covered extensively.
If you’re interested in lunch and learns or trainings, please let us know.
We thank Clowe & Cowan for their gracious hospitality.
Derek Petersen, Cornell Pump industrial manager presents an Amazon Fire HD tablet to Scott Boleyn, of Ace Refrigeration. Attendees at the RETA show just concluded in Milwaukee could enter to win by stopping at the Cornell booth.
Cornell showed our innovative Arctic King series and our robust CB series of refrigeration pumps.
Learn more about Cornell refrigeration pumps on the Cornell website.
Remote-controlled manure agitation boats can agitate an entire lagoon without tying up personnel and farm equipment and ensuring that the whole of the lagoon is evenly agitated. The boat uses a Cornell 6NHTB cutter pump.
Cornell’s liquid overfeed and transfer pumps are designed and manufactured specifically for industrial refrigeration applications. With over 35 years of proven experience and reliability, Cornell has established the highest industry standard for premium quality performance in meeting the demands of the industrial refrigeration marketplace. Our products are engineered to be rugged and dependable and each Cornell pump is backed by an industry-leading three-year warranty.
This video, while still helpful, is visually dated. We are currently working on an update.
One of four 20NHF-VC20TB with a 24”x24” base elbow and a customer-supplied 350 horsepower, 720 rpm immersible motor being installed in central Michigan to replace a failing dry-pit station.